Below is a list items which may come in handy when rescuing injured, sick or orphaned native animals.
These items can be kept in your vehicle.
• mobile phone, pen and paper
• pouches/cotton pillow cases
• safety pins
• cardboard box, lined with newspaper
• baby blanket/large blanket/towels
• drinking water
• hot water bottle or empty drink bottle
• gloves (disposable and thick leather)
• rope/string to tie up pillowcase or bag
• scissors/wire cutters/pliers
• phone number for Carer groups
We will also offer rescue kits and courses in the near future, so contact us, if you would be interested.