Every year, hundreds of thousands of native animals are injured, orphaned, or become sick, often because of some interaction with people or pets.
We provide emergency first aid, veterinary services e.g surgeries, x-rays and intensive care for wildlife in need.
As a registered charity we need help from the public to carry out our work.
Your donation will help our hospital to purchase items such as food, medical supplies, equipment and much more, to enable us to successfully treat and rehabilitate our Australian wildlife.
Ways you can donate
Direct via our donation box at
- The Ark Animal Hospital
- businesses around Yarrawonga and in Jabiru (you can also apply to have one of our boxes in your shop/ at work)
Online – via GiveNow.com.au – An online site supported and setup by Westpac for NGO
Cheque – To Ark Aid Inc.
Direct Debit – please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
we always need
– Gift certificates for: Any local grocery store, drug store, hardware store and pet store (for fresh vegetable and fruit and for enclosures for our wildlife room)
– Laundry detergent (unscented)
– A4 photocopier paper
– Batteries (AA, AAA)
– White Board Markers
– Bird seed – all kinds
– paper towels
– Branch cutters for collection of bush tucker
– Sharp Kitchen Knives: For preparing animal diets
– GoPro Camera (to document process and set up quick manuals/ courses for wildlife carers)
– Security camera (including night vision) – to monitor our patient without interfering
– Ipad (to have all medical data stored in one place)
– Land for a Wildlife clinic and ongoing funding for the clinic
Donate your time or services
- Handy Man for odd jobs
- Company/person to program mobile application/database for rescues
- Printing company for flyers and educational materials